Blogger news

POEM

ADSENSE HERE!
A Dream Within A Dream
by Edgar Allan Poe
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.
I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand--
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep--while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?


I carry your heart with me
by E. E. Cummings

I carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)


Where the Sidewalk Ends
by Shel Silverstein

There is a place where the sidewalk ends
And before the street begins,
And there the grass grows soft and white,
And there the sun burns crimson bright,
And there the moon-bird rests from his flight
To cool in the peppermint wind.
Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black
And the dark street winds and bends.
Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow
We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And watch where the chalk-white arrows go
To the place where the sidewalk ends.

Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,
For the children, they mark, and the children, they know
The place where the sidewalk ends.
ADSENSE HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Bosan tidak tahu mau mengerjakan apa pada saat santai, ayo segera uji keberuntungan kalian
    hanya di D*EW*A*P*K / pin bb D87604A1
    dengan hanya minimal deposit 10.000 kalian bisa memenangkan uang jutaan rupiah
    dapatkan juga bonus rollingan 0.3% dan refferal 10% :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ingin mendapatkan uang banyak dengan cara cepat ayo segera bergabung dengan kami di f4n5p0k3r
    Promo Fans**poker saat ini :
    - Bonus Freechips 5.000 - 10.000 setiap hari (1 hari dibagikan 1 kali) hanya dengan minimal deposit 50.000 dan minimal deposit 100.000 ke atas
    - Bonus Cashback 0.5% dibagikan Setiap Senin
    - Bonus Referal 20% Seumur Hidup dibagikan Setiap Kamis
    Ayo di tunggu apa lagi Segera bergabung ya, di tunggu lo ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Useful Blog. All rights reserved. Template by CB. Theme Framework: Responsive Design